Lanner Parish Council – Planning Committee. A meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on Tuesday 8 May 2018 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be at 7pm, followed by the meeting at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press and public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of Mrs E Youlton, Clerk, 1 May 2018.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. Requests for written dispensation.
4. To accept minutes of the last planning meeting.
5. Matters arising from minutes.
6. To consider the following application:
Proposal: To build a garage
Location: 4 Coppice Gardens Lanner Moor Lanner Redruth
Applicant: Mr K Woodman
Proposal: Proposed New Single Storey Side Extension
Location: 10 Pennance Parc Lanner TR16 5TY
Applicant: Mr & Mrs Wyate
Proposal: Conversion of existing conservatory and store, replacement roof, forming new kitchen dining accommodation
Location: Fairview Farm Pennance Road Lanner TR16 5TF
Applicant: Mr Simon Vaughan
Any other plans received after preparation of this agenda.
9. Decision notices.
10. Enforcement Reports. In line with protocol requested by Cornwall Council these matters will remain as confidential.
11. Any other planning matters at the discretion of the Chairman.
12. Confidential matters: In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
13. To consider acceptance of amended policies and procedures to meet the requirements of the GDPR legislation to be introduced on 25th May 2018.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551.Email: email@example.com