Lanner Parish Council Planning Committee. A meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on Thursday 13 June 2019 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be at 7pm, followed by the meeting at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press and public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of Mrs E Youlton, Clerk, 6 June 2019.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. Requests for written dispensation.
4. To accept minutes of the last planning meeting – 9 May 2019.
5. Matters arising from minutes.
6. To note the following Pre-Applications:
Consideration may be given to any pre-applications received following publication of this agenda.
7. To consider the following applications:
Proposal Completion of construction of house (plot1) amended design in relation to PA15/00865
Location Plot 1Tresevean Hill Lanner Moor Lanner
Applicant Mr Toby Thipthorpe
Proposal Reroofing works which will raise the height of the roof covering by 200mm. Location Lanner Primary School Lanmoor Estate Lanner
Applicant Mr Paul Solway Cornwall Council
Proposal Proposed Single Storey Extension to a Residential Dwelling
Location Lydgereath 33 Lanmoor Estate Lanner
Applicant Mr & Mrs Deacon
Proposal Proposed replacement agricultural shed
Location West Trevarth Farm West Trevarth Lanner Redruth
Applicant Mr J Andrew
Proposal Replacement of existing barn with permitted development for conversion to residential use with a new build dwelling
Location Simmer East Carvannel Penstruthal Lanner
Applicant Mr P Condy
Proposal A rear extension to the existing Bungalow.
Location Green Acres Tram Cross Lane Lanner TR16 5TZ
Applicant Mr & Mrs Tony Setford
Consideration may be given to any applications received following publication of this agenda.
10. Decision notices.
11. Enforcement Reports.
12. Any other planning matters at the discretion of the Chairman.
13. Confidential matters: In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551. Email: email@example.com