Lanner Parish Council – Planning Committee. A meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on Tuesday 10 April 2018 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be at 7pm, followed by the meeting at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press and public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of Mrs E Youlton, Clerk 3 April 2018.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. Requests for written dispensation.
4. To accept minutes of the last planning meeting.
5. Matters arising from minutes.
6. To consider the following application:
- Application: PA18/02035
Proposal: Proposed sun room
Location: 4 Lanner Green Lanner TR16 6DQ
Applicant: Mr And Mrs P Richards
Any other plans received after preparation of this agenda.
7. To receive information following request for investigation in relation to the following applications: Cllr Tim Luscombe:
- Rockfield Carn Marth Lane – erection of and high levels of water run off alterations to drainage
- The Barn West Trevarth – storage of vehicles possible operation of business.
- Gordon House Farm – conversion of garage to create detached annexe to main dwelling.
- Gordon Farm – erection of outbuilding
9. Decision notices.
10. Enforcement Reports. In line with protocol requested by Cornwall Council these matters will remain as confidential.
11. Any other planning matters at the discretion of the Chairman.
12. Confidential matters: In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org