Lanner Parish Council Planning Committee. A meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on Tuesday 15 January 2019 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be at 7pm, followed by the meeting at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press and public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of Mrs E Youlton, Clerk, 3 January 2019.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. Requests for written dispensation.
4. To accept minutes of the last planning meeting – 11 December 2018.
5. Matters arising from minutes.
6. To consider the following applications:
Proposal Remodelling of first floor and creation of a dormer roof
Location Cunaide Tram Lane Pennance Road Lanner
Applicant Mr & Mrs Mallett
Any other plans received after preparation of this agenda.
7. To note the following Pre-Applications:
None received at publication of agenda, consideration may be given to any pre applications received following publication.
Appeal Ref: APP/D0840/W/18/3208464 Land south of Chy Lowen, Access to Tresavean Farm, Tresavean, Lanner TR16 6AL
Appeal Ref: APP/D0840/W/18/3205923 Land at Glenmoor Farm, Lanner Moor, Lanner, Redruth TR16 6HZ
Costs application in relation to Appeal Ref: APP/D0840/W/18/3205923 Land at Glenmoor Farm, Lanner Moor, Lanner, Redruth TR16 6HZ
Email: Martin Nesbit – Greenfields – pre-application update.
10. Decision notices.
11. Enforcement Reports.
12. Investigation of potential breach of planning regulations.
13. Any other planning matters at the discretion of the Chairman.
14. Confidential matters: In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551, Email: email@example.com