Lanner Parish Council Planning Committee. A meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on Tuesday 13 November 2018 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be at 7pm, followed by the meeting at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press and public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of Mrs E Youlton, Clerk, 30 October 2018
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. Requests for written dispensation.
4. To accept minutes of the last planning meeting – 11/09/2018.
5. Matters arising from minutes.
6. To consider the following applications:
Proposal: Proposed extension, loft conversion to accommodation and alterations to dwelling
Location: Berlewen Pennance Road Lanner Cornwall Applicant
Applicant: Mr M Kent
Any other plans received after preparation of this agenda.
7. To note the following Pre-Applications:
None received at publication of agenda, consideration may be given to any pre applications received following publication.
- Ministerial decision re: Cornwall Housing Proposal
- Forthcoming NPPF
10. Decision notices.
11. Enforcement Reports.
12. Any other planning matters at the discretion of the Chairman.
13. Confidential matters: In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org