Lanner Parish Council – Planning Committee. A meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on Tuesday 11 December 2018 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be at 6pm, followed by the meeting at 6.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press and public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of Mrs E Youlton, Clerk 4 December 2018.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. Requests for written dispensation.
4. To accept minutes of the last planning meeting – 13 November 2018.
5. Matters arising from minutes.
6. To consider the following applications:
There are currently no applications for consideration but any plans received after the preparation of this agenda will be considered.
7. To note the following Pre-Applications: None received at publication of agenda, consideration may be given to any pre applications received following publication.
10. Decision notices.
11. Enforcement Reports.
12. Any other planning matters at the discretion of the Chairman.
13. Confidential matters: In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551. Email: email@example.com