Lanner Parish Council – Planning Committee. A meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on Thursday 9 May 2019 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be at 7pm, followed by the meeting at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press and public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of Mrs E Youlton, Clerk, 2 May 2019.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. Requests for written dispensation.
4. To accept minutes of the last planning meeting – 11 April 2019.
5. Matters arising from minutes.
- Circulation of information re: harm
- Referral to CC – enforcement
6. To note the following Pre-Applications:
- Greenfields TR16 6JR – Mr & Mrs Nesbitt
Consideration may be given to any pre-applications received following publication of this agenda.
7. To consider the following applications:
Proposal: Alterations to existing ancillary building including replacement of mono pitch roof with dual pitch, new first floor balcony and changes to external finishes. Retention of first floor living ancillary accommodation to main dwelling.
Location: Tresavean Farm Cottage Tresavean Lanner Redruth
Applicant: Mr And Mrs Forrester
Proposal: Demolition of sub-standard Conservatory/Garden room and construction of new Conservatory/Garden room with semi-enclosed balcony above.
Location: Primrose Cottage North Carnmarth Redruth Cornwall
Applicant: Mr & Mrs S and W Vanstone
Proposal: Completion of construction of dwelling (amended design)
Location: Plot 1 Land East Of Tresavean Hill Lanner TR16 6JG
Applicant: Mr Toby Thipthorpe
To receive additional information on the following applications:
Proposal: General purpose agricultural building
Location: Gordon House Farm Sandy Lane Redruth Cornwall
Applicant: Mr Josh Karpinski
Proposal Proposed self-build dwelling, detached domestic garage and installation of a septic tank with soak away drainage.
Location Land North East Of Carnmarth House Pennance Road Lanner Cornwall
Applicant Mr And Mrs Simon Johns
10. Decision notices.
11. Enforcement Reports.
12. Any other planning matters at the discretion of the Chairman.
13. Confidential matters: In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
This meeting will be followed by an Extraordinary Meeting of Council.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org