Lanner Parish Council Planning Committee. A meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on Tuesday 12 February 2019 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be at 7pm, followed by the meeting at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press and public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of Mrs E Youlton, Clerk, 5 February 2019.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. Requests for written dispensation.
4. To accept minutes of the last planning meeting – 15 January 2018.
5. Matters arising from minutes.
6. To consider the following applications:
Proposal Proposed self-build dwelling, detached domestic garage and installation of a septic tank with soak away drainage.
Location Land North East Of Carnmarth House Pennance Road Lanner Cornwall
Applicant Mr And Mrs Simon Johns
Any other plans received after preparation of this agenda.
7. To note the following Pre-Applications:
None received at publication of agenda, consideration may be given to any pre applications received following publication.
8. To receive information regarding planning campaign – Cllr Blewett
(If deferred from Main Council Meeting on 7th February 2019)
11. Decision notices.
12. Enforcement Reports.
13. Any other planning matters at the discretion of the Chairman.
14. Confidential matters: In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551. Email: email@example.com