Lanner Parish Council Planning Committee. A meeting of the Planning Committee will be held on Thursday 11 July 2019 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be at 7pm, followed by the meeting at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press and public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of Mrs E Youlton, Clerk, 4 July 2019.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. Requests for written dispensation.
4. To accept minutes of the last planning meeting – 13 June 2019.
5. Matters arising from minutes.
6. To note the following Pre-Applications:
Pre-application advice to create a traditional build 4-bedroom, 2 storey detached house and garage from block and stone on unused part of the field next to the road (Chapel Hill) and to open up a section of the boundary wall to allow access from the road. Land South West Of Chapel Hill Farm Chapel Hill Lanner Cornwall TR16 6BU
Consideration may be given to any pre-applications received following publication of this agenda.
7. To consider the following applications:
Proposal Partial demolition and abandonment of existing farmhouse for continued bat roost and construction of a replacement dwelling.
Location Treviskey Farm Treviskey Lanner Cornwall
Applicant Mr & Mrs Nigel Harris
Proposal Alterations to previously approved scheme (PA17/02691) involving change of external materials, alternate window and door openings and increase in volume. Location Gordon House Farm Sandy Lane Redruth Cornwall
Applicant Mr Samuel Karpinski
Proposal Demolition of redundant building and construction of dwelling
Location Land and Buildings North Of Tresavean Cottage Tresavean Lanner Cornwall
Applicant Mr & Mrs Adams
Consideration may be given to any applications received following publication of this agenda.
• Cornwall Council – Rural Housing Enabler
• Request from Lanner School for erection of signs at Lanmoor Estate entrance splays
10. Decision notices.
11. Enforcement Reports.
12. Any other planning matters at the discretion of the Chairman.
13. Confidential matters: In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551. Email: email@example.com