Lanner Parish Council – Agenda for the Meeting . To be held online on Thursday 28 May at 7.00 pm. Public Participation will be held at 7pm and the meeting will commence at 7.15pm.
Matters raised should be confined to those specified on the agenda; all other matters for attention of Council should be addressed via the Clerk.
To all members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend an online meeting of Lanner Parish Council for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Clerk to the Council
LOGIN – please follow this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83082175043?pwd=ZldSeUFWS1lUaFBIYzdRenJlZHA4UT09
Meeting ID: 830 8217 5043
Please call the clerk on 07842233445 if you are having any problems logging in
- Welcome by the chairman
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- To note application from Mr David Squire for position of Councillor
- To appoint candidate to position of Councillor and confirm Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
To accept minutes of the Council meeting held on 26 March 2020
Matters arising from the Minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
To receive report from Clerk(s) for May 2020 – previously circulated.
To note community actions in response to covid-19
To note actions taken by CC in response to covid-19 – waste/recycling, impact of furlough,
To note matters outstanding with CC: devolution of Tresavean, Tresavean Trail, Speedvisor
To confirm Standing Orders, Code of Conduct and Council Policies for 2020/21
- To ratify approval of renewal of Insurance Policy made by delegated authority.
- To receive notification of Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2019/20 and alterations to legislation for 2019/20 in response to coronavirus.
- To note the arrangements for internal audit and timescale for completion of audit and exercise of public rights.
- To receive report following Internal Audit by Mr Peter Richards for year ending 2019/20
- To confirm the Annual Governance Statement for 2019/20.
To ratify submission of comments made under delegated authority for the following applications:
Lanner Village Hall Trustees – Cllr Wood Application: PA20/02545: Lower Mushroom Farm Tresavean Lanner
Proposal: Prior notification for change of use from agricultural building to dwelling house
Applicant: Mr & Mrs Adams
Proposal: Replacement roof and raising by 200mm with metal standing seam system (in relation to Decision Notice PA19/04558) Location Lanner Primary School Lanmoor Estate Lanner Redruth
Applicant: Crofty Multi Academy Trust Steve Eva Crofty Multi Academy Trust
Proposal: Residential development comprising erection of nine detached houses and associated works Location Land West Of Pennance Parc Pennance Parc Lanner Redruth
Applicant: Classic Builders (South West) Ltd Classic Builders (South West) Ltd
Proposal Construction of porch, amendments to existing flat roof structure, garage roof and associated works Location Sharidon Trevarth Road Trevarth Carharrack
Applicant Mr And Mrs M Holmes
- To receive update on process/requirements to affect transfer of hall to Parish Council.
- Police Liaison:
- To receive report of police actions to address crime in Lanner and surrounding areas:
Noting vandalism to seating and signage.
- To receive report of actions taken to address the use of off-road vehicles on footpaths and bridleways.
- To highlight use of CC Incident Report Cards in respect of litter, fly tipping, dog fouling and vehicles used off road. Information previously circulated.
- Parish Plan:
- To approve final version of Parish Plan – previously circulated.
- Emergency Plan:
- To receive update on review of plan and ambitions for future development.
- Parish Assets:
Toilets and Playing Fields: Cllr Wearne & Wood
- To receive update on Safety Inspections and Annual Safety Inspection
- To note completion of all repairs to defects
- To consider quotations for the installation of replacement handwashing, baby changing unit and minor repairs.
- To consider re opening of the public toilet provision
Lawn Cemetery & Churchyard: Cllr Wood
- To note the pre purchase of two burial plots
- To note two further internments
- To note use of new entrance facility and feedback from Funeral Directors.
Date of Next Meeting:
Full Council: 25 June 2020 – note this may be a ‘virtual’ meeting.