Lanner Parish Council – A meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Thursday 29 November 2018 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be held at 7pm and the meeting will commence at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press & public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of the Clerk, Mrs. E Youlton, 22 November 2018.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of pecuniary and/or non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. To consider written requests for dispensation.
4. To receive report from Cornwall Councilor John Thomas
- To accept minutes of the Council meeting held on 25 October 2018
- Matters arising from the Minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
- To consider adopting policies on Electronic Communications.
6. Financial Matters & Accounts for Payment:
- Clerk’s Salaries and reimbursements
- HMRC – PAYE
- Mrs. Moon – keyholder fees
- Mr. Hall – village maintenance & cleaning
- Mr. Heather – maintenance programs
- P Mahoney – Website updates
- K C Wearne – Weed spraying
- Scribe – accounting package
- Redbourne printers – Newsletter
- Post Office – postage Newsletter
- SLCC – Books (Arnold-Baker)
- Cllr Wearne – reimbursement posts
- RBL Poppy Appeal – wreath
- Lanner School – grant
- Festive lights – Christmas Lights
- Bargain Wholesalers – switch on
- and other approved accounts received after the preparation of this agenda
Other Financial Matters:
- To consider increase of working hours for Clerk
- To consider the purchase of software – Adobe
7. Budget 2019/2020:
- To consider and approve the budget and precept.
8. Highways and Transport – Cllrs Wood and Wearne
- To receive report following consultation with residents regarding solutions to the problems of speed of traffic, congestion and on street parking at areas adjacent to Lanner School
- To note response from Adrian Drake, Cormac, on consultation at Bell Lane/Lanmoor, A393 parking, and update on proposed site meeting to discuss Lanner to Comford speeds
9. MVRG/CPIR: – Cllrs Wood & Anson
- To note date and details of next meeting: Thursday 13th December 2018 (2.00- 4.00pm) Venue tbc. Guest Speaker is David Rodda
- To report on Economic Growth & Development Event – notes circulated.
- To receive report on CPIR
10. Parish Plan Review and Neighbourhood Plan: Cllr Wood
- To report progress with publication of final NDP
- To note date of referendum – Thursday 21 February 2019.
- To consider the following applications:
Proposal: Outline planning permission with all matters reserved: Construction of 2 no. dwellings.
Location: Land Rear Of 55 Lanner Hill Lanner Hill Lanner
Applicant: Mrs J Barton
Proposal Forming new driveway at front of property
Location 12 Tresavean Terrace Lanner Moor Lanner
Applicant Mr & Mrs S Whitehurst
Any other planning matter of an urgent nature.
- To receive statistics relating to usage – previously circulated
13. United Downs Deep Geothermal Project: – Cllr Blewett & Cllr Bosworth
- To receive update on drilling rig and commencement of operations
- To receive report on inaugural meeting of United Downs Geothermal Community Fund
14. Emergency Plan – Cllr Marshall
- To report on positioning/filling of grit/salt bins
15. Remembrance Parade:
- To report attendance at the Lanner & District Silver Band Remembrance Parade – 11th November 2018
- To receive report on public comments – road safety
16. Christmas celebrations – Cllr Marshall
- To receive report on erection of Christmas Tree and lighting.
- To note loan of lights to local residents.
- To confirm details of switch on event and position/duties of marshals
- To note participation of clubs/organisations
17. Environmental: Cllrs Wood, Repper & Wearne
Footpaths: To receive reports from Volunteer Footpath Walkers: To receive update regarding eroded steps from Lanner Green to Tramway Water run off Carn Marth to Lanner Hill & Pennance Road
- To receive report on meeting regarding Mineral Tramways Partnership
- To receive report on results of drop in sessions to collect witness statements to support application for inclusion on the definitive map.
- Environmental crime – reports of fly tipping, off road motor bikes, anti-social cyclists and dog poo.
- To receive report on progress with installation of mobile CCTV
18. Parish Assets:
Toilets and Playing Fields: Cllr Wearne
- Safety Inspections/signage
- To receive report on damage and rectification to play equipment – wet pour repairs required
- To receive quotation for the installation of lock/pay doors
- To receive confirmation of order of new play equipment
- To note erection of signage to prohibit vehicular access
Lawn Cemetery & Churchyard: Cllr Wood
- To note timescale for the proposed works
- To report on meeting with Officers of Cornwall Council regarding grass cutting at old cemetery and churchyard.
- To report on meeting with Open Reach
- To consider Business Plan for Lawn Cemetery and increase to fees.
- Tresavean Mine – to note information from Cornwall Council and Cllr Hannaford.
- Consultation Integrated Risk Management Plan 2019-2021 – circulated.
20. Items for the next agenda.
21. Date of next meeting: Monday 17 December 2018 – change to usual schedule.
- Planning meeting: Tuesday 11 December 2018 – commencing at 6pm.
22. Confidential matters:
- In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551, email@example.com