Lanner Parish Council. A meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Thursday 25 April 2019 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be held at 7pm and the meeting will commence at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press & public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of the Clerk, Mrs. E Youlton, 17 April 2019.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of pecuniary and/or non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. To consider written requests for dispensation.
4. To receive report from Cornwall Councilor John Thomas
- To confirm electoral procedures to appoint a Councillor by Cooption.
- To accept minutes of the Council meeting held on 28 March 2019
- Matters arising from the Minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
- To receive report from Clerk(s) for April 2019.
- To consider adopting the following policies:
Health & Safety Policy
• To consider quotations for renewal of insurance policy.
• To note notice of European Election.
7. Financial Matters & Accounts for Payment:
- Clerk’s Salaries and reimbursements
- HMRC – PAYE
- Mrs. Moon – keyholder fees
- Mr. Hall – village maintenance & cleaning
- Mr. Heather – maintenance programs
- P Mahoney – Website updates
- Luscombe Construction – hire of plant/machinery
- and other approved accounts received after the preparation of this agenda
• To receive notification of Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2018/19
• To note the arrangements for internal audit and timescale for completion of audit.
8. Highways and Transport – Cllr Wood
- To report further information regarding purchase/installation of mobile speed activated signs
- To confirm locations of sites to be submitted to CC; method statements and risk assessments
- To consider application for a Planting Licence for an area of highway adjacent to the grass area at entrance to Henscol.
9. MVRG/CPIR: – Cllr Anson
- To note CPIR Community Network Panel meeting: 15 May 2019 and consider possible comments.
- To note the date of next MVRG meeting 2 May 2019, Mills Hall Carharrack
10. Parish Plan: Cllr Wood
- To consider undertaking review of Parish Plan and associated activities.
- Any planning matters of an urgent nature.
- To receive feedback on Housing SPD – previously circulated
12. Website – Cllr Wood
- To receive statistics relating to usage – previously circulated
- To note feedback on requirements for updating of website
- To confirm date for a meeting with to confirm proposals for update of design
13. United Downs Deep Geothermal Project: – Cllr Bosworth
- To receive update on progress of drilling rig, operations and noise levels.
14. Emergency Plan – Cllr Marshall
- To confirm date of meeting with representatives to discuss equipment, skills refresh and further ‘test exercise’
15. Environment: Cllrs Luscombe, Repper, Wearne and Wood
- Footpaths: To receive reports from Volunteer Footpath Walkers:
- To receive update on progress with application to add paths to the definitive map.
- To note date of next meeting of Mining Trails Forum – 7 May at Chacewater.
- To receive update on application to appoint and arrange training for parish enforcement officers in partnership with Cornwall Council Community Protection Team
16. Community: Cllrs Bosworth, Luscombe, Wearne & Wood
- To receive report on the target on litter pollution event held on Saturday 6 April 10 to 12 noon.
- To consider establishing a quarterly community litter pick
- To receive update on consultation and ideas for a ‘Summer Programme’ of events designed to engage teenagers and foster self-responsibility and citizenship
- To note date of meeting of interested parties/organisations/clubs to consider the provision of defibrillators within the parish – 15 May 2019.
17. Parish Assets:
Toilets and Playing Fields: Cllr Wearne
- Safety Inspections/signage
- To receive update on implementation of repair works to meet required safety standards
- To note Annual Safety Inspection
- To receive report on the opening of new play equipment
- To receive report of further anti-social behaviour and vandalism
- Update on progress with installation of new toilet doors
- To note applications submitted to Cornwall Council SOS
Lawn Cemetery & Churchyard: Cllr Wood
- To receive update on status of works.
- To receive update on ‘closure’ of Churchyard
- To consider remedial works identified for attention by Cornwall Council
- To consider negotiations for devolution of works and future management
Lanmoor Entrance splays:
- To discuss planting and management policy.
- To receive update on obtaining possessory title of land outside the ownership of Cornwall Council.
- Tresavean Mine – to note information from Cornwall Council
19. Items for the next agenda.
20. Date of next meeting: Thursday 30 May 2019
Planning meeting: Thursday 9 May 2019
21. Confidential matters: In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551, email@example.com