Lanner Parish Council – A meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Thursday 22nd March 2018 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be held at 7pm followed by the meeting at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press & public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of the Clerk, Mrs. E Youlton 14th March 2018.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive report from Cornwall Councillor; Cllr John Thomas.
3. Declarations of pecuniary and/or non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
4. To consider written requests for dispensation.
- To accept minutes of the Council meeting held on 22 February 2018
- Matters arising from the Minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda
- To receive further information regarding the implications of the changes to Data Protection and introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in May 2018.
- Budget Performance page on website
6. Financial Matters & Accounts for Payment:
- Clerk’s Salaries
- HMRC – PAYE
- Mrs. Moon – keyholder fees
- Mr. Hall – village maintenance & cleaning
- Mr. Heather – maintenance programs
- Mr. P Mahoney – Website updates/NDP printing costs
- Lanner Village Hall – hire of hall NDP
- and other approved accounts received after the preparation of this agenda
- to consider the purchase of additional office equipment – printer/scanner
- to note date of commencement of Internal Audit for year ending 31/3/2018
- to complete Annual Governance and Accountability Statement for 2017/18.
7. To receive report on MVRG meeting held on 8th March 2018 – Cllr Wood.
- To receive report of AGM and election of Officers.
Speed of traffic:
- To note cancellation of Public Meeting to discuss implementation of measures to reduce speeds of traffic in Lanner and confirm proposed date of Wednesday 11th April 2018.
- To report continued difficulties experienced with parking at Lanner School
9. Parish Plan Review and Neighbourhood Plan: Cllr Wood
- To review public consultation event held on 14th March.
- Planning: to consider any minor applications received after the preparation of agenda and other urgent planning matters/correspondence.
- To note comments made on boundaries for Stithians NDP
- To receive reports from Volunteer Footpath Walkers and local resident.
- To approve and sign LMP
- To note responses from CALC and CC on new composite agreement
- Environmental crime: fly tipping, dog poo, use of motor bikes on footpaths/bridleways, CCTV.
- To consider locations for the installation of mobile CCTV units.
11. Parish Assets:
- To confirm date of meeting to discuss management plan.
- To receive a report on training attended by the Clerk on the legal practices of the operation cemeteries/burial grounds.
- To receive update of funding opportunities for preservation of War Memorials.
- To consider purchase of office equipment and IT
Toilets and Playing Fields:
- Safety Inspections/signage
Devolution/transfer of assets:
- To receive information from Cornwall Council
- Land at Henscol
- Bus shelters
Consultation on Standards in Public Life – CALC/SLCC
13. Items for the next agenda.
14. Date of next meeting: Thursday 26 April 2018
Planning Meeting: Tuesday 10 April 2018
15. Confidential matters:
- Community Award
- Tresavean Tramway Access Rights
- In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551, firstname.lastname@example.org