Lanner Parish Council. A meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 17 December 2019 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be held at 7pm and the meeting will commence at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press & public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of the Clerk, Mrs. E Youlton 10 December 2019.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of pecuniary and/or non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. To consider written requests for dispensation.
4. To receive report from Cornwall Councilor John Thomas
• To accept minutes of the Council meeting held on 28 November 2019
• Matters arising from the Minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
• To receive report from Clerk(s) for December 2019.
• To receive update regarding implementation of Council email addresses to meet the requirements of GDPR.
6. Financial Matters & Accounts for Payment:
• Clerk’s Salaries and reimbursements
HMRC – PAYE
Mrs. Moon – keyholder fees
Mr. Hall – village maintenance, cleaning and materials
Mr. Heather – maintenance programs
P Mahoney – Website update
Cllr Wearne – reimbursements
Cllr Bosworth – reimbursements
SLCC: Clerks Membership
Luscombe Construction – groundworks Lanner Square
Subscriptions – adobe, hp ink, office 365
Cornwall Council – rates Cemetery
and other approved accounts received after the preparation of this agenda
7. Planning: to consider the following applications:
Proposal Construction of a detached self-build infill dwelling within the existing settlement and alterations to existing vehicle access.
Location Next Door Pennance Road Lanner Cornwall
Applicant Mr & Mrs C Jewell
• To note the following applications:
Proposal Submission of details, discharge of condition number 3 and 8 of PA18/01591 (Construction of new dwelling.)
Location Land Adjacent To 10 Coppice Gardens Lanner Redruth TR16 6BY
Applicant Mrs Kingston-Stevens
Proposal Certificate of lawfulness for proposed construction of new dwelling approved under PA15/08429
Location Land Rear Of Hunting Gate House Trevarth Hill Lanner Moor Cornwall TR16 6JB
Applicant Mr. Stuart Anstey
Consideration may be given to any applications received following publication of this agenda.
• Decision Notices
• Enforcement Matters
8. Community Governance Review: Cllr Wood
• To receive report on meeting of Cornwall Council to determine recommendations for boundary review.
9. Lanner Village Hall Trustees – Cllr Wood
• To receive update on process/requirements to affect transfer of hall to Parish Council.
10. Highways and Transport – Cllrs Wearne and Wood
• Update on positioning of mobile speed activated signs.
11. CPIR/MVRG- Cllrs Anson & Wood
• To note the date of next CPIR meeting – 22 January 2020– Cllr Anson
• To note the date of next MVRG meeting – 23 January 2020 – Cllr Wood
12. Parish Plan: Cllr Wood
• To receive draft Parish Plan – previously circulated
• To receive comments on draft Parish Plan
13. Police Liaison:
• To receive report of police actions to address crime in Lanner and surrounding areas.
14. Website – Cllr Wood
• To receive statistics relating to usage – previously circulated
15. United Downs – Deep Geothermal Project: – Cllr Bosworth
• To receive update on progress of the project.
• To consider further application for grant funding to support ‘Environment Week’ in 2020.
16. Christmas Lights: Cllrs Marshall & Bilham
• To receive report on Lantern Parade and Switch on event.
• To confirm arrangements for taking down/storage of decorations and disposal of tree – 4 January 2020.
17. Environment: Cllrs Luscombe, Repper, Wearne and Wood
• Footpaths: To receive reports from Volunteer Footpath Walkers
• To receive update of works and continued damage through water run off to Mineral Trail 216/3 at Carn Marth
• “We’re Watching You” trial campaign
• To receive hard copies of Incident Report Cards.
• To receive report on meeting of Mining Trails Forum 04 December.
• To receive report on progress with the reinstatement of a barrier along a section where the Tresavean Trail meets the Great Flat Lode, with the support and consent of Cornwall Council.
• To confirm monitoring of news of Falmouth Docks “Fit For Nuclear” status.
18. Community: Cllrs Anson, Bosworth, Luscombe, Marshall, Wearne & Wood
• To confirm repairs to interpretation/diorama board, at Carn Marth, following vandalism.
• To receive report on ‘thank you’ event for volunteers Tuesday 10 December.
19. Parish Assets:
Toilets and Playing Fields: Cllr Wearne & Wood
• Safety Inspections/to note repairs to defects
Lawn Cemetery & Churchyard: Cllr Wood
• To receive update on status of works.
• To receive update on ‘Service Level Agreement’, to support devolution of works and future management, from Cornwall Council following ‘closure’ of Churchyard
Lanmoor Entrance splays:
• To receive information from Cornwall Council regarding devolution with an interim license to occupy.
21. Items for the next agenda.
22. Date of next meeting: Council Meeting – Thursday 23 January 2020
Planning Meeting – Thursday 9 January 2020
23. Confidential matters:
In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551, email@example.com