Lanner Parish Council – A meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Monday 17 December 2018 in Lanner Village Hall. Public Participation will be held at 7pm and the meeting will commence at 7.15pm. Members of the Council are summonsed to attend the meeting, to which press & public are invited. Business transacted will be according to the agenda below. By order of the Clerk, Mrs. E Youlton, 11 December 2018.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of pecuniary and/or non-pecuniary interests relating to items on the agenda and the details thereof.
3. To consider written requests for dispensation.
4. To receive report from Cornwall Councilor John Thomas
- To accept minutes of the Council meeting held on 29 November 2018
- Matters arising from the Minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
- To note office opening hours over Christmas/New Year and emergency contact.
- Banking: Progress with HSBC and Debit card.
- Redruth School: response from George Eustice
6. Financial Matters & Accounts for Payment:
- Clerk’s Salaries and reimbursements
- HMRC – PAYE
- Mrs. Moon – keyholder fees
- Mr. Hall – village maintenance & cleaning
- Mr. Heather – maintenance programs
- P Mahoney – Website updates
- and other approved accounts received after the preparation of this agenda
7. Highways and Transport – Cllrs Wood and Wearne
- To receive update on application for funding via CNA by Cllr Thomas for scheme to relieve congestion and on street parking at areas adjacent to Lanner School
- To receive update on proposed site meeting to discuss Lanner to Comford speeds
- To receive comments from Mr T Wood, resident, regarding reduction of speed of traffic on the A393.
- To receive comment from Mr. B Park regarding parking on pavement at Tresavean Terrace.
8. MVRG/CPIR: – Cllrs Wood & Anson
- To receive report following MVRG meeting of Thursday 13th December 2018
- To receive report on CPIR 13 November 2018 and consider possible response.
- To note date of next meeting: 22 January 2019.
9. Neighbourhood Plan: Cllr Wood
- To report progress with publication of final NDP
- Any planning matters of an urgent nature.
- To receive statistics relating to usage – previously circulated
12. . United Downs Deep Geothermal Project: – Cllr Blewett & Cllr Bosworth
- To receive update on progress of drilling rig, operations and noise levels.
- To receive information relating to applications to the United Downs Geothermal Community Fund
13. Emergency Plan – Cllr Marshall
- To note comments from residents regarding salt/grit bins
- To note planned ‘test exercise’ in 2019
14. Christmas celebrations – Cllr Marshall
- To receive report on event.
15. Environmental: Cllrs Wood, Repper & Wearne
- Footpaths: To receive reports from Volunteer Footpath Walkers:
- To receive report on progress with proposals for Mineral Tramways Partnership
- Environmental crime – reports of fly tipping, off road motor bikes, anti-social cyclists and dog poo.
- To receive report on progress with installation of mobile CCTV
- To note meeting re: The 4 Point Plan – 24 January 10am at Frogpool
16. Parish Assets:
Toilets and Playing Fields: Cllr Wearne
- Safety Inspections/signage
- To consider specification for refurbishment of toilets
- To consider application to United Downs Geothermal Community Fund
Lawn Cemetery & Churchyard: Cllr Wood
- To receive update on the proposed works.
- To receive report regarding slippery pathways
Lanmoor Entrance splays:
- To consider request from Lanner School for erection of an advertising banner
- To note comments from horse riders regarding prohibition of horses in this area
- Tresavean Mine – to note information from Cornwall Council and Cllr Hannaford.
18. Items for the next agenda.
19. Date of next meeting: Thursday 31 January 2019
Planning meeting: Tuesday 15 January 2019
20. Confidential matters: In accordance with SO 78 the press and public will be excluded from this item.
Clerk: Elaine Youlton 01209 200551, email@example.com