Lanner Parish Council Agenda for the Meeting. To be held online on Thursday 25 June at 7.00 pm. Public Participation will be held at 7pm and the meeting will commence at 7.15pm. Matters raised should be confined to those specified on the agenda; all other matters for attention of Council should be addressed via the Clerk. To all members of the Council. You are hereby summoned to attend an online meeting of Lanner Parish Council for the purpose of transacting the following business. Elaine Youlton, Clerk to the Council.
LOGIN – please follow this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83802985081?pwd=V1phRXo2by84VnhhbERzcDJ3a2VSUT09
Please call the clerk on 07842233445 if you are having any problems logging in
1. Welcome by the chairman
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declarations of interest
4. To receive report from Cornwall Councillor John Thomas
• To accept minutes of the Council meeting held on 28 May 2020
• Matters arising from the Minutes not covered elsewhere on the agenda.
• To receive report from Clerk(s) for June 2020 – previously circulated.
• To note community actions in response to covid-19 and recovery plans:
Communication with local businesses, digital training for residents, mental health, possibility of second outbreak in October and Council assets.
• To confirm submission of application to CC for funding to support these community measures.
• To note matters outstanding with CC: Speedvisor
• To note and approve completion of General Risk Assessment for covid -19
• To consider production of August Newsletter
• To approve payments for the month of June.
• To confirm submission of return to PFK Littlejohn, External Auditors for 2019/20
• To confirm time of ‘Exercise of Public Rights of Inspection of Accounts’.
• To appoint Mr Peter Richards as Internal Auditor for 2020/21.
To ratify submission of comments made under delegated authority for the following applications:
Proposal Proposed kitchen dining room and bedroom extension
Location 118 Lanner Hill Lanner TR15 2NH
Applicant Mr Joe Mortimer
• Any other planning matters of an urgent nature.
8. Police Liaison:
• To receive report of police actions to address crime in Lanner and surrounding areas:
Noting vandalism to interpretation sign at Carn Marth and theft at diorama
To note the inclusion of the use of vehicles off road on CC online ‘Report It’ facility.
9. Lanner Village Hall – Cllr Wood
• To receive update on process/requirements to affect transfer of hall to Parish Council.
• To receive update on progress with relocation of Council office accommodation.
• To confirm composition of sub-committee to arrange design/schedule of works
• To note required expenditure.
• To confirm procedure/time frame for works.
10. CPIR/MVRG- Cllrs Anson & Wood
• To receive report following ‘virtual’ meeting of CPIR – 17 June 2020.
• To note suspension of MVRG meetings until September 2020
11. Website – Cllr Wood
• To receive statistics relating to usage – previously circulated
• To confirm acceptance of new site and agree a date for launch.
12. Christmas Lights: Cllrs Marshall & Bilham
• To receive report of feedback from volunteers regarding arrangements for 2020.
13. Environment: Cllrs Bilham, Luscombe, Repper, Wearne and Wood
• To note completion of weed spraying treatment throughout the parish.
• To confirm acceptance of Local Maintenance Partnership with CC for 2020/21
• To note commencement of cutting schedule and additional measures of protection for contractor and walkers during pandemic.
• Footpaths: To receive reports from Volunteer Footpath Walkers
• To receive update regarding submission of application for the addition of 9 footpaths to the Definitive Map.
• To receive report from Gavin Henderson/Penny Hodgson regarding damage to surface of Tresavean Tramway, 216/26, caused by vehicular access.
• To note the creation of a track across farmland to improve access to fields adjacent to Tresavean Tramway (216/26) and associated rights of vehicular access for the purposes of farming.
• To receive update on “We’re Watching You” trial campaign
14: Community: Cllrs Wood
• To note placement of poppy wreath to mark VE day at the lychgate by Cllr J Thomas.
14. Parish Assets:
Toilets and Playing Fields: Cllr Wearne & Wood
• To receive update on Safety Inspections and remedial works.
• To confirm date of completion of installation of replacement handwashing, baby changing unit and minor repairs – by 17 July.
• To consider arrangements for re-opening of the public toilet provision and arrangements for sanitising.
Lawn Cemetery & Churchyard: Cllr Wood
• To receive update on progress with works to extension
• To receive update with digital mapping
Date of Next Meeting:
Full Council: 30 July 2020 – note this may be a ‘virtual’ meeting.