COVID-19 GP and pharmacy services Survey
As part of our response to help minimise the spread of COVID-19 and keep the people of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly safe, there have been changes made to GP and pharmacy services during the pandemic.
Your feedback will help us to better understand what has worked well for people and where improvements can be made.
The survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete and includes questions such as:
- Which changes to GP and/or pharmacy services during the pandemic have worked well and which changes have not worked well, and why?
- Have you been unable to access GP and/or pharmacy services during the pandemic for any reason?
- Have you purposely avoided contacting or attending GP and/or pharmacy services during the pandemic and if so, what are your concerns?
Please follow this link to complete the survey COVID-19 GP and pharmacy services
COVID-19 children and young people health and care survey
Many children and young people’s physical and mental health services across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly have been providing online and telephone appointments during the COVID-19 pandemic to limit the spread of the virus and keep patients and staff safe, whilst ensuring children and young people can continue to access these services safely.
We have therefore worked with those who provide children and young people’s health and care services in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, and young people groups, to develop a short survey to learn:
- What about online or telephone appointments work well for children and young people and what could we improve?
- What preferences do children and young people have when it comes to health and care appointments?
- If a child or young person has not wanted to take part in an online or telephone appointment and avoided doing so – what stopped them from taking part?
The feedback we receive will help us to better understand what has worked well and where improvements can be made.
This survey is for children and young people up to the age of 18 or anyone with special educational needs up to the age of 25, who access or have accessed health and care services during the pandemic. It should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
Legally, anyone aged 16 or under must have permission from a parent or carer to take part in this survey. Alternatively a parent or carer of a young person can complete the survey on the young person’s behalf if preferred.
Please follow this link to complete the survey Children and Young People