Preparation of The Cornwall Site Allocations Development Plan Document – Preferred Options Consultation September 2016 (Regulation 18)
Cornwall Council is publishing the above document for a six week consultation period. During this time your representations are invited on the document.
The Cornwall Site Allocations Development Plan Document (Allocations DPD) contains proposed site allocations in ten of Cornwall’s main towns and for two eco-communities, highlighting locations for development over the period to 2030, in order to deliver the targets for housing, employment and retail that are set out within the Cornwall Local Plan. The document also sets out a vision and strategy for each town along with strategic infrastructure requirements.
Copies of the document and the supporting evidence can be viewed on www.cornwall.gov.uk/allocationsplan where documents can be downloaded and representations can be made. The document is also available for inspection at the following Cornwall Council One Stop Shops & Libraries during normal office hours:
- Penzance One-Stop-Shop (St Johns Hall, Alverton St)
- Hayle Library and One-Stop-Shop (Commercial Road)
- Camborne One-Stop-Shop (Dolcoath Avenue)
- Redruth Library and One-Stop-Shop (Clinton Road)
- Helston One-Stop-Shop (Isaac House, Tyacke Road)
- Falmouth One-Stop-Shop (34 Church Street)
- Penryn One-Stop-Shop (Saracen House, Higher Market Street)
- St Austell One-Stop-Shop (39 Penwinnick Road)
- Bodmin One-Stop-Shop (Lower Bore Street)
- Newquay One-Stop-Shop (Marcus Hill)
- Launceston Library and One-Stop-Shop (Bounsalls Lane)
- Saltash Library and One-Stop-Shop (Callington Road)
For locations and opening times please see www.cornwall.gov.uk
Printed copies of the Cornwall Site Allocations Development Plan Document – Preferred Options Consultation document can be made available on request at a cost of £20 (including postage & packaging) by contacting the Strategic Planning Team at the postal/email address or contact number below.
Responses to the document referred to above can be returned to the Council:
- By Hand at any of the Council Offices listed above
- By Post to:Allocations DPD, Delivery Team, First Floor. Cornwall Council, Dolcoath Avenue, Camborne, TR14 8SX
- By Email to email@example.com
Consultation on the document runs between Monday 3rd October and 5.00pm Monday 14th November 2016.
Following the consultation, representations will be reviewed and the Allocations DPD will be revised as appropriate. The revised ‘submission stage’ Allocations DPD will then be subject to a further formal stage of public consultation in 2017, which you will be notified of.
Should you wish your name to be removed from our list of consultees, in relation to the Allocations DPD, please notify us via the contact details contained within this letter.
If you have any other queries regarding the consultation please contact a member of the Strategic Planning Team by phoning 0300 1234 151 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning Delivery Group Leader
Planning and Regeneration